April 6, 2012

Happy Easter weekend

I'm not quite ready for spring just yet, but if these recent sunny mornings are any indication, it has pretty much arrived. At least the days aren't quite warm enough to put the sweaters away, and there may still be rain in the forecast, so I'll just have to be satisfied with that. For the annual Taylor gathering on Easter Sunday, I'll be making these biscotti again like last year, although with pistachios this time. Should be good. Here are some spring-inspired and otherwise random links for your perusal, and I hope you have a great weekend-

Dreaming of Marseille--the soap, that is.

Penguin classics reimagined.

Paris in the spring.

The mighty dirigible.

Gallery Stock: an online collection from the MCNY contrasting old and new images.

Pretty scarves for spring.

Quirky tote bags.

These vintage city maps are cool.

London illustrated.

Adding books on Paris to my reading list.

Black cat auditions.

Saveur's ode to maple syrup.

This quote is so true.

On my wishlist: the perfect leather camera bag, plus a nifty canvas camera strap.

No comments:

Post a Comment