September 23, 2011

Weekend musings

I've been baking recently, things involving everyday cakes and figs and peaches, the last of summer produce, but nothing worthwhile for a post just yet, so until I manage something that is ready for sharing, a few links for the weekend will have to suffice. I've been thinking about posting links more often, just for fun, so today seemed like just as good a day as any to start-

The next chocolate cake on my list of things to bake.

Poems for autumn (since today is the first official day of fall).

Handmade jewelry from Portland, OR.

Carefully curated vintage finds.

Horse photography has always been one of my favorites, and these and these are some of the most beautiful I've come across.

18 varieties of apple for your fall munching and baking.

On my book list: Capturing Light.

Ballerina project -- a photography blog with beautiful imagery.

What should I read next -- get book recommendations based on your latest read.

And finally, albeit a little late, here's to September.

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment