February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone is having a lovely day, preferably one involving chocolate. Tomorrow Michael and I are going out for the Oaxacan hot chocolate at Ginger Elizabeth for a Valentine's treat. In the meantime, I've rounded up some valentine-themed links of sorts for your weekend. Happy browsing-
 
Bulgarian rose scented candle to brighten the last weeks of winter.

Sweet hearts notecards.

This has to be the most beautiful bookstore in the world . . . in a cathedral.

Latte heart art.

Love the chunky sweater look--warm and cozy.

Chocolate caramels: yes, please and thank you.

The art of the love letter.

Anthropologie always curates a fantastic selection of books--many of which I'd love to own.

Why is puppy face so irresistible?

New notebooks on my radar, in a bright array of colors.

On my wishlist: wild rose balm for winter chapped lips.

Chocolate sables for your valentine.

Magazine worthy light-filled apartments in Stockholm.

Paris in Four Months: a new blog (all about living in Paris) I've been browsing recently.

Hardy's The Darkling Thrush, appropriate in the dregs of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment